Sunday, January 24, 2010

Last Weekend At Cyrus' House

Everything's uploaded and away we go.......

Cyrus always goes for the pen in his Baba's pocket.


Gabriel has a relatively new phone, a Droid. Apparently Cyrus was playing with it the other day and purchased an app for bubbles. Thank goodness the app only cost $.99!
 

Cyrus sits in his mommy-chair for story hour.
 

READ TO ME!
 

Baba makes the book about monkeys jumping on the bed come alive.
 

The left arm rest keeps coming off the rocking chair, so Cyrus decided to fix it.
 

Cyrus and his Baba play their usual game of 'hold the baby while he tries to get away'.
 

Cyrus does a very good job of feeding himself now:


Cyrus also does a good job of peeling his own tangerine, or "reen", as long as you get it started for him. That doesn't mean it probably won't end up on the floor:


Cyrus locked up Saeed's iPhone:


The bubble app:


Cyrus cuts short his game in the cabinet to come over to my camera to "watch the baby":


Notice that he uses the "child safty latch" as a door handle:


Finally, Cyrus won't even perform for his Grandma because he really just wants to watch that baby! (I also had a hard time making Saeed understand what we were trying to accomplish):

4 comments:

Gabriel Beal said...

Yes. This house truly belongs to Cyrus. There's nothing left for either of his parents! :)
Thanks for the cute pics.
-Shirin

Tita said...

I miss him so

Ingrid said...

Yeah, me too Tita. Lucky for me I get to see him every few weeks.

Tita said...

I love the "reen" video. I keep watching it when I need cheering up. SOOOOOOO cute!