Thursday, May 27, 2010

Sorry For The Delay -- Here Are The Videos

Don't you love the sideways viewpoint? He clearly speaks in sentences now as long as you don't care what order the words are in.


Cyrus heard Saeed cough in the computer room and took off running. I played this video for Cyrus and we both laughed at the sound his feet made smacking the kitchen floor. He made me replay it several times.


I took this video because Cyrus was loudly and accurately counting the balls as he dropped the balls into the basket. The moment he sees me with the camera he becomes mute. Well, he does whisper the numbers.


Cyrus made use of the rugs rolled up on the living room floor (due to the guys painting our house.) It amazes me how little kids can do the same thing over and over and over and over...


Apparently sound effects are very funny!


This visit he was much more interested in cramming the crayons into the box than coloring. Whatever floats your boat bubsy.


Cyrus loves his own things - his very own bed, pillow, blanket, Mickey Mouse, and baby. The "wind" you hear in this video is the fan above my head.


This series of videos show Cyrus helping Saeed put up a new bird feeder.






3 comments:

Gabriel Beal said...

I loved the videos. I especially like Cyrus mimicking everything Daddy says, including the grunts. SOOOO cute!
-Shirin

Tita said...

God, I just love watching these. Thank you mommy. I know how long it takes to upload all of these videos. It warms my heart to see you both with Cyrus and to see how Cyrus has developed and grown so much. :-) He really loves you both so much.

Saeed said...

I only vaguely remember my grandparents, I was around 4 when they died, but to this day it warms my heart and gives me intense pleasure when I hear that they loved me or that I was their favorite grandchild. I hope Cyrus will remember how close to me he has been and how much I love him, he is my buddy when he is here and his beautiful face with 6 smiley stickers on it on my computer screen keeps my company when he is not with me. No doubt about it, Cyrus Aria, you are my very favorite grandchild.