The random thoughts & events in the life of an animal-loving, peace-loving vegetarian.
I can't promise to write regularly. And I can't promise that it will be interesting when I do.
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Scooping Litter In Candlelight
We had some strong storms come through the area yesterday leading to a very romantic episode of scooping litter. How do the Amish do it???
We had over two inches of rain Monday afternoon. The neighborhood Memorial day picnic was confined to a garage. But the power stayed on. - Your Big Sis
3 comments:
Yikes. Our storms were bad too, but not enough to knock out our electricity.
-Shirin
We had over two inches of rain Monday afternoon. The neighborhood Memorial day picnic was confined to a garage. But the power stayed on.
- Your Big Sis
Ya'll seem to lose power a lot. They need to bolster your powerlines over there or it'll be more romantic evenings with the litterbox. ;)
Post a Comment