Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Colorfully Off-Color

Pardon me if you've seen this joke before, but it really tickles my funny bone.

I took my dad to the mall the other day to buy some new shoes. We decided to grab a bite at the food court. I noticed he was watching a teenager sitting next to him. The teenager had spiked hair in all different colors: green, red, orange, and blue. My dad kept staring at him.

The teenager would look and find him staring every time. When the teenager had enough, he sarcastically asked, 'What's the matter old man, never done anything wild in your life?'

Knowing my Dad, I quickly swallowed my food so that I would not choke on his response; knowing he would have a good one. And in classic style he did not bat an eye in his response. 'Got drunk once and had sex with a peacock. I was just wondering if you were my son.'
 

1 comment:

Gabriel Beal said...

I was gonna comment, but I don't even know how to respond to that one. Ha.
-Shirin