Monday, March 28, 2011

Peeps Love

No offense to my family, but this picture comes first in the line up. I LOVE peeps, LOVE them. As a vegetarian I won't eat them due to the gelatin, but there is no better thing in this world than a soft vanilla marshmallow body, surrounded by a crunchy sugar coating of colored sugar. They look a little scary actually, like a pink horde of zombies, but I could eat all of them in one sitting (and feel a bit sick afterward.)

Anahita is known for these caprese. They were super yummy.

The brain surgeon stands back to admire his work, which the veterinary surgeon feels the need to perfect.

And while all this baby shower prep is dominating the day, Cyrus is glued to whatever Saeed is doing on the computer. Must not be a psych report. Notice his T-shirt, given to him one Father's Day, and Frosty in the background, snoozing on the couch.

1 comment:

Gabriel Beal said...

<3<3 Boy do my cupcakes with Peeps on top look yummy.
-Shirin