The random thoughts & events in the life of an animal-loving, peace-loving vegetarian.
I can't promise to write regularly. And I can't promise that it will be interesting when I do.
Saturday, September 10, 2011
Of Gods And Men
We saw this last night. It's very moving, very meaningful, very powerful. I get goosebumps just watching the trailer.
Y'know, I didn't cry when I was watching it... I felt mmmmmmm, more surprized. Watching the trailer after I got to know those men made me feel teary. While I was watching it I hadn't realized it was based on a true incident and I had no idea how it would end. Knowing your movie preferences I would be more likely to recommend this movie to Martha and Anahita.
3 comments:
Will it make me cry my eyes out? I already feel like I want to and I just watched the trailer.
-Shirin
Y'know, I didn't cry when I was watching it... I felt mmmmmmm, more surprized. Watching the trailer after I got to know those men made me feel teary. While I was watching it I hadn't realized it was based on a true incident and I had no idea how it would end. Knowing your movie preferences I would be more likely to recommend this movie to Martha and Anahita.
correction: surprised
Post a Comment