The random thoughts & events in the life of an animal-loving, peace-loving vegetarian.
I can't promise to write regularly. And I can't promise that it will be interesting when I do.
Wednesday, September 7, 2011
Proud To Be A (Former) Cellist
Gabriel forwarded me this video. Wow. We never got to play cool stuff like this. Then again, I'm sure they didn't learn this in Orchestra 101 with Mr. Svoboda.
I saw it when he forwarded it to you, but I had to watch it again because it's so good. :) -Shirin PS I would love to hear you play cello next time I'm home.
2 comments:
I saw it when he forwarded it to you, but I had to watch it again because it's so good. :)
-Shirin
PS I would love to hear you play cello next time I'm home.
Uhhh, no I don't think you do.
Post a Comment