I've selected a few of his vegetarian themed cartoons for today's post.
The random thoughts & events in the life of an animal-loving, peace-loving vegetarian. I can't promise to write regularly. And I can't promise that it will be interesting when I do.
Tuesday, October 18, 2011
Vegetarian Cartoons Courtesy of Dan Piraro
Dan Piraro is a surrealist painter, illustrator and cartoonist best known for his award winning syndicated cartoon "Bizarro." Piraro is a vegan who is active in animals right issues but many, indeed most of his cartoons are about other topics. I like the way he thinks outside the box and makes insightful comments about our culture and the illogical 'bizarro' way we do things. He seems to be a deep, progressive thinker.
I've selected a few of his vegetarian themed cartoons for today's post.
I've selected a few of his vegetarian themed cartoons for today's post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment