I was doing so well, avoiding the Halloween candy and then... my super powers wore off, my magical shield was wrest away, my anti-bad-food sorcery got flummoxed!
For most of November, OK, ALL of November I ate what treats were brought into the office, even the ones I didn't like so much. What the hell! So this is my public announcement that as of this asterisk ---> * I am no longer going to fail on my quest to eat only healthy foods. I will be allowed to eat some of the goodies at our office Christmas party, BUT THAT'S IT!Super powers, sorcery, and magical shield RESTORED! (as of that asterisk up there)

4 comments:
Since the asterisk I have had an Ezekial bread sandwich with Tofurkey, veganaise, kale, carrots, and kashke bademjoon with a clementine and cup of green tea. Just now I took a walk/run and am drinking water. By morning I will look like Charlize Theron!
My power shield held all day. I walked away from cheddar cheese popcorn. CHEESE popcorn, my favorite.
(and P.S. - I didn't look like Charlize this morning. Maybe tomorrow.)
It's a daily struggle. Evolution didn't make us to dislike sweets or junk food, unfortunately. Keep it up and I'll try as well.
-Shirin
It's time to look into Intelligent Design.
Post a Comment