Saturday, March 31, 2012

Recovering From Tdap

Tdap is the tetanus, diphtheria, and pertussis vaccination that I got on Thursday. I felt fine Friday other than a sore arm (it's still sore) but Friday evening I began to feel very achy. I felt that way all day today too but it's beginning to go away. So although I did do four loads of laundry and cleaned out all the grime under the glass pane of the kitchen table I lay low and watched the rest of Lord of the Rings.

I decided to try making sun tea despite the 75 degree partly cloudy day...

... but partly cloudy also means partly sunny and it turned out OK.

I found the culprit who's been snacking on my basil and she had to go. I picked the basil leaf off and took it with the caterpillar on it down to the yard. I call the caterpillar a she because anyone who likes basil must have good taste. :-)  Then again a female would never have continued eating with all that doodoo on her table.

I discovered four tomato blossoms on one of my plants!

I cannot wait to taste my first summer tomato.

When I came back inside it was obviously nap time, so I curled up on the couch and watched good triumph over evil with Tippy on my lap. Not a bad way to spend an achy day.

No comments: