The weather Saturday was gorgeous. We spent much of our time outside but leaving the door open to the deck allowed us to enjoy it even when inside.
On the table you can see the Persian New Year candles - one for each of us.
Shirin and Daniel chat while Tita reads to the boys. Gabriel was hanging out (literally) in our hammock.
It was so funny; the book they chose for her to read was one of their baby books.
Daniel played with the boys a lot but the only thing I recorded was their car races. He timed them on his phone. Kai went back to Athens with two scraped knees. :-(
Once we came back inside we played Dixit until it was time to be treated to a Persian dinner of Fesanjoon, one of my favorites. Sorry, no picture. After dinner we celebrated my birthday with presents and a yummy cake with so many candles I had to have Cyrus and Kai help me blow them out! Sorry no picture of that either. That evening we watched "Frozen", one of my birthday presents.
Our "Haft Seen" table. I originally had it on a low table but then realized that ChaCha would try to eat everything and moved it to the kitchen counter.
Sunday morning we went out to breakfast at Cracker Barrel and then came back to snap some pics.
Cuties.
Cropped in case Tita wants one this size.
What a great pic of Shirin and Gabriel's family.
And cropped.
Once the pics were done we all got back in our jeans and T-shirts to enjoy the rest of the day. We built a bonfire outside until it started to rain, and ate Persian Breakfast for lunch. It was a wonderful weekend and I can't wait to do it all over again.
The End :-)











3 comments:
Had a fabulous time!
Love,
Shirin
Thanks for putting up these nice family photos so I can share them with Mom and won't have to explain why everyone is always wearing a T-shirt. When Shirin puts these photos on Facebook I can't seem to get them off.
- Your Big Sis
Thanks for share your wonder full time with me and counted me as some one you like to share,I loved it very much and I LOVE you guys alot I hope you have a wonderful year and years to come together with, health, wealth, success, and happiness,happy birth day azizam LOVE Haydeh
Post a Comment