Chappu patiently waits while I fix my oatmeal, knowing my lunch prep is next.
Although I used to let her graze in my container (as you can see), I decided that was disgusting and put a stop to it. Now I hold up a leaf in my left hand and she mows it down like a caterpillar while I make my salad with my right hand.
Spinach or...
... cilantro; it doesn't matter.
Satisfied.
Tippy's often there as well, hoping for a dropped piece of Tofurkey. Here she longingly looks into my lunch bag but no Tofurkey can be detected - only some nasty clementines. Such a disappointment.






1 comment:
I still say that cats were the dry runs by God before he learned how to create and perfect the last of His greatest creations: women. The same as a cat they are complex, beautiful, so difficult to have only one, they give meaning and joy to your life, they are unpredictable and independent but could be deliciously loving, yet tentative, which then breaks your heart when they just leave you for no reason. Lastly, they make life so complicated that often you wish you could do without them. Who else? Saeed
Post a Comment