Every day the news reveals another article regarding the importance of plants in our diet and/or the disadvantages of animal products in our diet. Is it just me? Am I like one of those women who can't get pregnant who sees thousands of pregnant women every time she turns around? A vegetarian's wet dream to be sure, but this is the third day in a row an article like this has come out.
TIME magazine published an article relaying the findings of a new study published in the Journal of Epidemiology & Community Health. The title of the TIME article by Alexandra Sifferlin is... EATING MORE VEGETABLES CAN ALMOST HALVE YOUR RISK OF DYING. You will have to read it to understand that the title doesn't mean you halve you chance of ever dying! Click here to go directly to the article. And pass the asparagus.

2 comments:
I miss your blog posts. It is spring, flowers have bloomed, and animals have begun making babies, just the kinds of things you would like to take pictures of and talk about. Your dedicated fan, Saeed
This is the best comment I've ever gotten. I'll blog again soon. :-)
Post a Comment