Sunday, July 29, 2007

Cha Cha Hanging Out With His Grandparents

This weekend Shirin and Anahita came back to Rock Hill for their friend Lisa's wedding shower and bachelorette party. They were pretty much gone all Saturday, so Saeed and I took pity on the poor little doggie who doesn't like to be left out, especially if he's left out alone in the screened-in porch. So up on the deck we went; first was the ice water, then helping with the deck plants, then staring out the gate when he heard his mommy's voice on our answering machine, and then sitting on Saeed's foot just for the hell of it.

On Sunday the girls were exhausted, but managed to fix us all yummy food before crashing in the livingroom. It's a good thing your old-best-friend-since-kindergarten only gets married once.

Hmm.. why did she put ice cubes in my water?
Am I supposed to eat this or drink it?

Helping the yardboy with the plants.

The yardboy finds Cha Cha irresistable!

Waiting for Anahita to appear after hearing her voice on the answering machine.

"I know I heard my mommy's voice.. where is she?"

Smiling for the camera.

The deck is a large area, but apparently the choicest spot for sitting is a human foot.

Post-bachelorette party snoozes, each sporting her own fashionable
permanant marker tatoo from the night before.
(You don't want to know what they say.)

1 comment:

Shirin Modaresi said...

Here her to the best friend only getting married once idea. I'm pooped!
-Shirin