Ok here are a few more pics (I took them this morning at about 5:45 A.M. in my PJ'S; I don't think my neighbors saw me!) It actually rained much of the day, but strangely, the snow did not melt very much. I guess it was cold enough for the snow to stay on the ground, not cold enough for things to freeze, and warm enough that the precip was rain. Very strange!
The random thoughts & events in the life of an animal-loving, peace-loving vegetarian. I can't promise to write regularly. And I can't promise that it will be interesting when I do.
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Snow!
Look what we woke up to this morning! More later... gotta get ready for work. (sun's not up - still dark outside)

Ok here are a few more pics (I took them this morning at about 5:45 A.M. in my PJ'S; I don't think my neighbors saw me!) It actually rained much of the day, but strangely, the snow did not melt very much. I guess it was cold enough for the snow to stay on the ground, not cold enough for things to freeze, and warm enough that the precip was rain. Very strange!



Tomorrow morning the forecasters are saying that we may wake up to "black ice," but I think they just like to be dramatic! Although the snow remains on the ground (yards, trees, bushes, etc.) the streets are pretty clear.
Ok here are a few more pics (I took them this morning at about 5:45 A.M. in my PJ'S; I don't think my neighbors saw me!) It actually rained much of the day, but strangely, the snow did not melt very much. I guess it was cold enough for the snow to stay on the ground, not cold enough for things to freeze, and warm enough that the precip was rain. Very strange!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'M SO JEALOUS!!!! We woke up to a cold, rainy morning and school all day. BOO!
-Shirin
:(
Post a Comment