Sunday, January 13, 2008

Why My Uniforms Are Wrinkled


Do you remember my excuse for not keeping up with my mail? Well, I also have an excuse for not doing my ironing. Frosty's actually lying on my lab coat, pressing new wrinkles into it. Thanks Frosty.







Look down below Obi. It looks like he actually threw my iron off the board onto the floor and then tried to hide it with the cat bed, but I doubt he's that conniving.

Frosty's favorite position for napping is on his tummy, straddling something.

Obi proudly shows off his multi-toes footsies.

A stretching cat is a work of art.

Zzzzz.... have a good nap.

No, don't worry about me. I'll just wear a wrinkled hanky to work tomorrow.

4 comments:

Shirin Modaresi said...

I remember finding little Obi hairs on some of my clothes and feeling a pang of love, even if my clothes were ruined. There's nothing else you can do really, ya know?
-Shirin

Anonymous said...

What a hoot!!!! The first picture is amazing. Do you think they worked out so both would be on the ironing board so it wouldn't tip over?? You will have to invest in wrinkle proof lab coats, if there is such a thing.

Anonymous said...

What great photos! I'm thinking you must have drugged those cats...

- M

Ingrid said...

No drugs, just natural cat sluggishness. Sometimes there will be four or five draped artistically over various areas of the couch, but I have yet to capture that on "film." And no, for some reason the board never tips over no matter who's on it. However my iron always ends up on the floor!