I took about 5 zillion pictures this weekend; it'll take me
days to go through them all. I'll put a few up each day I guess.
Contrary to what Anahita thought (that we bought this swing for Cha Cha) we bought this swing for Cyrus. Apparently some babies don't like to swing, but I haven't met one yet.

Calvin checks it out from a safe distance.

Shirin was hoping to get some reading done this weekend. Unfortunately she read very little because either Cyrus needed her or her first son (Obi) sprawled out right on top of her book.

He sure does look comfortable!

Don't let his calm pose fool you though... he actually has his nose trained on Shirin's egg sandwich.

Meanwhile, even the cutest baby has fussy moments. Here Mr. Fussypants is being calmed by his Baba-joon.

Oooooh.... what is that?

He's not sure what it is but it's definitely interesting.

Even more interesting was Chappu. Cyrus LOVES Chappu.

Chappu seemed pretty interested in him too.

Chappu's body language reflects wary caution, but Cyrus' loves her nonetheless.

The two even have shared interests: dangling toys are favorites of both.

Well, let me rephrase that. Chappu loves dangling toys. Cyrus LOVES Chappu!

Stay tuned. More pictures to come.
4 comments:
So how many photos and videos are you going to take of us?
Your Big Sis
It depends.... do you have fat kissable cheeks and spastic body movements?
Indeed we do!!!
Then I'm bringing my camera for sure.
Post a Comment