Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Kewpie Doll

I read Shirin's blog this morning and saw a comment by Cyrus' Khaleh Tita demanding more videos. It takes quite a bit of time for YouTube to upload these videos. It also takes me quite a bit of time to go through the photographs. So meanwhile, my impatient chickadee, I would like to elaborate on my comment on Shirin's blog regarding the appearance of Cyrus being similar to a Kewpie doll.


The Kewpie doll, in my vocabulary since childhood, was not something I was actually very familiar with. I went to the wiki link for Kewpie doll to refresh my knowledge and you'll see it's actually been around a very long time. I would have to agree with Jackie, my coworker, who said Cyrus looks like a Kewpie doll:




And Tita, I'll have the videos up as soon as possible.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And I fondly recall a fairly lengthy period of time when you too, sported the kewpie doll hair-do.

Your Big Sis

Ingrid said...

Man, I must have been cute.