Lupe still thinks she's a kitten. She chases her tail every morning, sometimes while we're still asleep. (Yes, this is the same cat that wakes me up a lot.) Usually this event occurs on our bedroom floor while we're getting ready for work, so I've never stopped long enough to record it. She's pretty noisy about it too; I can be downstairs and hear her upstairs thumping on the floor as she twirls around pouncing on her tail.
She also likes to chase her tail in the bathtub while I'm scooping litter, so last night I taped it. I love the way she stands upright but looks over her shoulder at the wiggly little tip until she can't resist it any longer... and when she sits on her rump and reaches down in front of her to grab it... and when she walks toward the drain and then whips around to surprise her tail. Silly girl.
2 comments:
I am writing to testify that Lupe is by no means a dingbat, she is only terribly playful and imaginative. I know this because she is my buddy and master every evinging, and I see how well she has trained me to comply to her elaborate taste for being caressed, patted, and scratched.
Wow, she really does that for a long time! Very cute.
I kept waiting for her to knock her little baby head out on the side of the tub, but she was too smart for that.
-Shirin
Post a Comment