It's funny but it's sad. I'm sure there's some SC politician making my license plate as well. People like this give rise to the phrase "slimy politician." Just in case you're young and don't recognize the fellow on the left it's former Republican Governor George Ryan, who was found guilty of tax evasion, racketeering and mail fraud, with some lesser charges thrown in for good measure. But now wait, everyone in this country is innocent until proven guilty, right? So if Blagojevich can just permanently suspend time......
The random thoughts & events in the life of an animal-loving, peace-loving vegetarian. I can't promise to write regularly. And I can't promise that it will be interesting when I do.
Friday, January 2, 2009
Bit Of Illinois Humor
My sister sent this recently:
It's funny but it's sad. I'm sure there's some SC politician making my license plate as well. People like this give rise to the phrase "slimy politician." Just in case you're young and don't recognize the fellow on the left it's former Republican Governor George Ryan, who was found guilty of tax evasion, racketeering and mail fraud, with some lesser charges thrown in for good measure. But now wait, everyone in this country is innocent until proven guilty, right? So if Blagojevich can just permanently suspend time......
It's funny but it's sad. I'm sure there's some SC politician making my license plate as well. People like this give rise to the phrase "slimy politician." Just in case you're young and don't recognize the fellow on the left it's former Republican Governor George Ryan, who was found guilty of tax evasion, racketeering and mail fraud, with some lesser charges thrown in for good measure. But now wait, everyone in this country is innocent until proven guilty, right? So if Blagojevich can just permanently suspend time......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I saw an ad for a Chicago furniture store with the tagline "We sell more seats than the governor!"
-Gabriel
Post a Comment