Sunday, January 18, 2009

A Couch Potato Kind Of Day

I'm often envious of our cats. Frequently their biggest decision is which couch to sleep on, which sounds easy, but at our house there may be a cat on every couch... what to do?

At first I thought Frosty had this couch to himself but quickly noticed something furry under the blue pillow...

... I can guess who this is...

...can you?

Yup - Chappu...

...who wasn't all that happy that I'd invaded her hiding spot.

Meanwhile, on the other couch...

... Obi and Calvin are sharing the couch with Saeed.

Within minutes, though, things change. Calvin had to get up to eat so he lost his spot to Chappu and Obi.

Chappu keeps her man in place.


And although it appears Obi's enjoying it he did, in fact, swing around after I took this picture and tell her to "Buzz Off!"

Ok, so where had Frosty gone? He decided there was too much commotion going on with all this musical chairs, I mean couches, and left for a quiet spot on the couch in the computer room.

"Hey, what did you wake me up for?"

"Maybe if I put my head down she'll go away."

Tippy, who had been following me around during all of this decided to settle on the other end of Frosty's couch.

Back in the living room Saeed had left, leaving a nice warm spot for Chappu, and Calvin went back in his spot.

With all this moving around it's no wonder they're always tired and need so much sleep.

1 comment:

Gabriel Beal said...

How snuggly they all look.
-Shirin