Monday, February 2, 2009

The Kitchen Monster

Cyrus loves to cruise around the kitchen, pull everything down off the baker's rack, and just generally hang out with the family. The kitchen never looks very tidy when he's done with it but that's OK. It's nice to have him underfoot, as if I were home with the kitties.

The Kitchen Monster

Carefully rearranging the cat food.

About to get into the bottles.
(don't be tricked by that innocent face)


Cyrus loves to visit his mommy,
who's studying at the kitchen table.


"Drat! Grandma said I had to do the dishes."

Cyrus carefully puts the bowl in the bottom rack.

And then after appearing to impale himself
with a chopstick...

...he lets Grandma take the weapon away and
put it in the dishwasher.


One way to overcome your deficiency in height is to ...

...just crawl all the way in.

Shirin and I both noticed the way he was standing
and thought it was so funny.


Cyrus seemed to want his Grandpa's cap.

I think it's just a tad too big.


Notice the Persian lion on the cap - this symbol is on the old Persian flag, the flag before the revolution.

Whew!

I think the kitchen monster prefers to hold his grandpa's cap than to wear it.


Cyrus lets us know it's time to buy some cabinet latches:


Sniffy Joe comes to visit his grandma:

No comments: