The random thoughts & events in the life of an animal-loving, peace-loving vegetarian.
I can't promise to write regularly. And I can't promise that it will be interesting when I do.
Monday, February 9, 2009
Ribbon Neck Boy
This is how Calvin looks today... but he didn't always wear his collar so proudly. For some reason when he was young the collar terrorized him. The psychologist in the family suggested putting something much smaller around his neck and then eventually working up to the collar. For nearly a year he walked around our house with a ribbon (the kind you put on presents) around his neck before he would allow the collar. It looked pretty silly.
Oh my. He's SOOOO handsome in his blue collar. I did love him with his silly little blue ribbon on, though. Those were the days when I was his favorite! Has he lost weight? He looks thinner. -Shirin
2 comments:
Oh my. He's SOOOO handsome in his blue collar. I did love him with his silly little blue ribbon on, though. Those were the days when I was his favorite!
Has he lost weight? He looks thinner.
-Shirin
No, I wish. I do for Calvin what I do for myself - I keep the fat pictures in the folder and off the internet.
Post a Comment