The random thoughts & events in the life of an animal-loving, peace-loving vegetarian.
I can't promise to write regularly. And I can't promise that it will be interesting when I do.
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Eat A Salad In A Hummer
I will let Maher do all the talking. Hang through the first two-plus minutes; the part I particularly enjoy is the 'New Rule' pertaining to Barack Obama, beginning at about 2 min 11 sec on the video and continuing to the end.
I saw that video! I loved the "eat a salad in a Hummer instead of a burger in a Prius" comment. Personally, I'd love to eat a salad in a Prius! :) -Shirin
1 comment:
I saw that video! I loved the "eat a salad in a Hummer instead of a burger in a Prius" comment. Personally, I'd love to eat a salad in a Prius! :)
-Shirin
Post a Comment