Tippy was walking around with tinsel draped daintily on her tail.
The first time any one even got close to the tree was to sit on the tree skirt.
In fact it seems like the place to be.
I get it - the sun is streaming in making the area toasty.
Obi - 'Hey Tippy, quit touching my foot."
Feet pulled safely in.
Settling down for a long winter's nap.
Meanwhile, Calvin's trying to figure out what all those goody-two-shoes are doing, as if Santa is real and you have to be good. Bah hum bug.
Too cool to be a fool.
I'll just wash and be stylin' for the ladies.
Santa, pfft! What a joke.
Gasp! What the? Do I hear someone on the roof?
In case you are wondering where Frosty Paws was throughout all this...













3 comments:
Can't wait to see them all and the tree! :)
-Shirin
Poor Morrie. You shouldn't impugn the reputation of the deceased who can no longer defend themselves. After all these years I own only two glass ornaments - and they were given to me by others. His memory carries on.
- Your Big Sis
Ah, Morrie was the best. Remember when mom bought Suki for me and was keeping her at your house till we could get there for the "surprise"? I kept trying to pet Morrie so he wouldn't feel bad about all the new attention being given to the new kitten but he was just pissed off that the kitten and all of us were invading his territory. He was beautiful and had such a Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde (mostly Mr. Hyde!) personality. He makes some of my cranky kitties look like Gandhi. I miss Morrie... and Cinnamon, and Suki, and Rainbow, and Teddie, and even Tabu.
I'm glad to see "impugn" spelled out. I've said it but don't ever remember seeing it in black and white, probably because nobody but you knows how to spell it.
Post a Comment