Saturday, January 16, 2010

Chappu And Her Green Mousie

What goes on in a cat's head:

Step 1: I wonder if that mousie knows I'm here.


Step 2: The Smash 'n Smell manuever


Step 3: If this mousie doesn't try to run away I can grab it's tail.
 

Step 4: C'mere you son of a rodent.
 

Step 5: I'm takin' you over to my hood by the box.
 

Step 6: Alright don't move now, I gotta get into position.
 

Step 7: Smell tail again to be sure it's ready.
 

Step 8: Now throw it into the air!
 

Step 9: Yell NOW I GOTZ U MOWS!
 

Step 10: Damn thing fell on me.
 

Step 11: I act like I don't care.
 

Step 12: Mouse, what mouse? I'm taking a bath.
 

Step 13: Oh.. that mouse
 

Step 14: Mmmmm.... this mousie smells like heaven.
 

Step 14:  Watchu look'n at?
 


2 comments:

Gabriel Beal said...

I love the "pretending it's not there" maneuver. :)
-Shirin

Tita said...

This is so cute and funny! :) I laughed alot.