Thursday, June 17, 2010

Saba's Graduation Party

Last night we went to the Yousefian's to help celebrate Saba's graduation from medical school. She still has to pass her boards but I'm sure she will. Here are a few pics.

Helen, Andisheh, and Sharareh laugh at something Saeed said. He was full of stories last night. I've heard them before but they're still funny.

Elizabeth, now 84, drove herself 60 miles to come for this gathering. She's a pistol! Next to her are Lua, Saba, and Kamran. (Lua' making silly eyes - rolling them up)

In fact Lua was pretty silly all evening! I guess that's what you do when you're five. Saba wasn't really sure what Lua was doing back there.

Marzieh and Mehrdad pose with silly Lua. Marzieh cooked the most amazingly delicious food... she always does.

"Take my picture Aunt Ingrid"  OK Lua.

Neda filled us in on her first year in graduate school at UC Davis. She said she'll be visiting Anahita in SF at the end of June.

Sharareh gave Saba a graduation present that must have been a bracelet. Knowing 20-somethings as we do, we gave cold hard cash.

Congratulations Saba!

2 comments:

Gabriel Beal said...

Aww...I wish I could've been there! Congrats to Saba. What an accomplishment!
-Shirin

Tita said...

Congratulations Saba joon! I hope she can come visit me too! :)