Got too much going on with the house right now to blog. I work hard all week at the office, and then I have two days to work on restoring some order to the chaos. This involves more than merely moving everything back to where it was. Hopefully I am accomplishing some improvements and deep cleaning in my too short weekends.
Life isn't all bad though. My highlight of the week was saving a box turtle that was slowly walking across the road. And I plan to stop everything to watch the USA v.s. England World Cup game today. You gotta take the good where you can get it.

4 comments:
Well... US 1 England 1. That keeps us in the running. I thought US played very well, especially goalie Tim Howard.
Yeah, working all week really wears a person out, especially in a medical office (from my own experience). I forgive you. I hate seeing turtles on fast roads where I can't stop to save them. Usually, it's due to the busy traffic or having Cyrus in the car (or being pregnant) that has stopped me from turning around and getting out. I feel sad about it, though. Good job, Marmy.
-Shirin
If you still lived here you would be hoarse from cheering for the Stanley Cup winners. No time to think about the World Cup. Reports claim that 2 million fans went down town for the parade. Need a new T-shirt?
- Your Big Sis
Sorry Marth - couldn't care less about hockey. So if you're willing to send me a new T-shirt from the 2010 World Cup from South Africa I'll take it! Ghana and Serbia playing right now... Algeria lost to Slovenia this morning 1 - 0.
Shirin - yeah, it really depends on the road but I'll stop on almost any road to save a turtle. Having a child in the car would stop me though.
Post a Comment