OK, so these are some of the pics and videos from the weekend we went to Athens for Kai's birth and Father's Day, June 2010.
Kai was being held by Rita in this pic.
Two father's on Father's Day, celebrated in the hospital.
Saeed bonding with his new grandson.
Gabriel reads his Father's Day card.
Saeed is overjoyed with his new framed series of Cyrus photos.
Cyrus explains what's going on in each pic.
A father lovin' on his daughter.
Back home Cyrus and I were making a salad for Shirin and Gabriel's homecoming dinner. Cyrus' job was to bite off the bottom of each and every pepper.
King of the Peppers!
No wonder that air mattress ended up with a hole.
There's video of this below.
THEY'RE HOME!
Cyrus is happy to have his parents back.
Shirin immediately involved Cyrus in a book while breastfeeding Kai. She knew how important it would be for Cyrus to feel that everything was pretty much the same.
Cutie pie.
Gabriel is happy to have Kai home safe and sound.
Cyrus uses his Dad as a couch while they read together.
I love this picture.
There's only one safe way to cut a two year old's hair...
... mesmerize them with a Mickey Mouse cartoon!
Ta - Da!
Getting to know Kai.
Look what I've got!
VIDEOS (in no particular order)
As I watch this it amazes me how much he has changed in just six weeks:
Saeed and I love Cyrus' singing:
Cyrus is talking about what's going on in the pictures on the quilt... I think:
Stop it Baba!
... and the dog was chasing the cat...
Cyrus pretends to cover himself with a blanket (the wash cloth) and fall asleep:
Swimming in the bubble - ahhhhh:
Cyrus loves his train:


























1 comment:
I love the videos. It's fun to see what you guys do with him when I'm not around.
-Shirin
Post a Comment