We are sick of painting. We finished the walls this afternoon but we still have to do the baseboards and the fireplace. Saeed had to reapply some of the popcorn repair stuff on the ceiling and now has to wait 24 hours before he can paint those areas. Because of the ceiling work we can't take down the brown paper protecting the entertainment center yet. There is still wall back in there that needs to be painted but we can do that another weekend if need be.
I think before I take any pictures I want to buy and mount some new curtains. We chose a different color and I can't decide if it's ugly or if I'm just used to the dusty rose color and can't wrap my mind around this new one. I'm hoping that with the right curtains it will all pull together. Then again, it may just be butt ugly.
Did I say I'm sick of painting?

5 comments:
I just cannot figure it out, how did you take a picture of your hands, how did you activate the camera, I was the only one painting with you? Unless these are not your hands.
Clue:
Notice that the paint is bright yellow and the background is white.
Ha ha...these comments are funny.
I don't think I liked your color in the paint can, but no one listens to the sensible slightly-older daughter... Try to salvage it with good curtains.
-Shirin
What color in the paint can, older daughter?
Shirin joon, I must say, based on your hisory of wall painting, I suspect that, despite your proven artistry, your color perception seems restricted to between 860 to 861 nanometer rather than the usual 360 to 880 nanometer; if it is not that one purple hue, you do not like it. What gives, my beloved Dr. Shirin?
Dad
Post a Comment