Sunday, July 17, 2011

Unbelievable

I just want to say how disappointed I am that the Women's World Cup isn't being broadcast on network TV. Here we are, enjoying the finals, the USA against Japan, only by connecting our TV to the internet. Soccer in general doesn't get much attention on our main network channels, not even the men. But our women are in the FINALS! Something's just wrong about that.

2 comments:

Gabriel Beal said...

Too bad we lost right at the end with penalty kicks. We get cable, so we watched it on our TV. Soccer just isn't very popular in the US still.
-Shirin

Ingrid said...

I accept that soccer isn't very popular in the US. What makes me mad is that network TV channels played some of the men's World Cup games even when the men's US team had already been eliminated. They played none of the women's games. None.