The random thoughts & events in the life of an animal-loving, peace-loving vegetarian.
I can't promise to write regularly. And I can't promise that it will be interesting when I do.
Tuesday, August 2, 2011
Haiku
With Open Eyes I Suffer
My heart is too soft.
Other people seem OK
Maybe they don’t care
I've seen what happens
Other people look away
Open eyes suffer
Nothing I can do
Other people eat and laugh
Heartache and hot tears
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
"Lovely and expressive words, you revealed your injured souls
Like yours truly, you have become, overly mushy soft bananas."
This might not fit the linguistic rules of English poetry, but I claim that it does Persian rules. You know who
4 comments:
"Lovely and expressive words,
you revealed your injured souls
Like yours truly, you have become,
overly mushy soft bananas."
This might not fit the linguistic rules of English poetry, but I claim that it does Persian rules.
You know who
I like your poem better. :-)
marmy, did you write this?
Yes honey. I love to write poetry but I know the result is often very juvenile. I don't care though; it feels good to write it.
Post a Comment