Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Loop-i-Loo, I Love You

I'm not sure why but Lupe is often not blogged about, maybe because she never causes any problems (other than elevator butt-syndrome which I'll blog about later.) She shies away from the camera which doesn't help, but I'm just here to say that she is one of our dearest cats.

Lupe is silly (which may be why we call her Loop-i-Loo), funny, and good-hearted, and although she sometimes stalks and chases Banu it's all in good fun. She has some very silly habits, like rabbit-kicking anything that's horizontal (videos below), and some very loving habits, like waiting for us in the dining room at the end of the day so she can accompany us upstairs for a major love session. She waits for Saeed to come out of the shower and meows at him until he sits in the chair and allows her to jump up into his lap. When sitting on our laps she'll sometimes reach up to our faces and gently stroke them until we bend down to kiss her. She is so amazing.

In these two pictures she's attacking the cat scratch pole that used to go from floor to ceiling. She pulled herself along the bottom of the pole while lying on her back, scooting across the carpet.

Of course when I turned on the camera she stopped.


This particular roll got off easy!


She attacks and rabbit kicks the carpeted stairs daily. Of course she stopped when I whipped out the camera.


If "elevator-butt syndrome" sounds too good to miss check back tomorrow.

1 comment:

Gabriel Beal said...

She's one that I sometimes never see when I visit, but sometimes she will come climb on top of me in bed when I'm visiting and snuggle up for lots of loving. I'm glad you kept her, even though she and Chapu disrupted the peace. :)
-Shirin