Thursday, April 26, 2012

My Dr. Seuss Bush

This is the view out the window of my office where the coffee maker is. As I fix my coffee I look out onto Herlong Avenue and the brick wall that cars keep crashing through. See that pile of rubble? I'm not kidding. A few years ago a truck crashed through the brick wall and into our office exactly where I was standing when I took this picture. The front of the truck crashed into the wall of the next room and came to rest on Dr. Garcia's desk.



Anyway, this post is not about that wall (that they won't fix because someone will just crash into it again) it's about my Dr. Seuss bush. Yes, my Dr. Seuss bush. Look at that bush to the left, and notice the little tuft of hair on the top. Here it is enlarged...

Now I ask, does it not remind you of the types of characters Dr. Seuss drew in his crazy books? This picture is from If I Ran The Zoo. Look at the PREEP on the left. Don't you think he has hair like that bush? A tuft on top of a stem?

This is only one of the many ways I entertain myself at my place of employment.  :-)

2 comments:

Tita said...

I don't know if my comment went through? I just said that only my mom would notice something like this! So funny and cute you are marmy! :)

Ingrid said...

This is the only comment I got from you. And yes, I think I may be the only one who sees things like this... me and the certifiably insane.