The random thoughts & events in the life of an animal-loving, peace-loving vegetarian.
I can't promise to write regularly. And I can't promise that it will be interesting when I do.
Thursday, July 5, 2012
Asali Purring
I don't have time to blog about Asali right now but Tita wanted to see a video of her. All I have is this one from right after her spay and she curled up in her bed to purr. I'll have to do better this weekend.
I can't hear her purr at all. But she is very cute! I don't see why should couldn't find a home. You have to use your sales skills ;). I wish I could help.
1 comment:
I can't hear her purr at all. But she is very cute! I don't see why should couldn't find a home. You have to use your sales skills ;). I wish I could help.
Post a Comment