Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Finding Asali A Home

As everyone knows she just showed up on our deck, skinny and hungry. We took her in to protect her from the elements, took her to the vet to be tested, vaccinated, and spayed, and then we put her in Shirin's old bedroom to recover. After two weeks of not being able to find her a home we took her to Shirin's to foster and use her status as a vet with connections to hopefully find her a home.

Home from the vet.

Out of the bathroom and into the more spacious bedroom.

In her new bedroom (the boys' bedroom) at Shirin and Gabriel's house.

Lucky Asali in the hands of a pro.


I cried a lot that weekend knowing that I was going to say goodbye to a kitty that I'd fallen in love with. I absolutely CANNOT be a kitty foster mother. Although I knew there was no way we could keep her I couldn't bear the thought of leaving her. I'm certifiably insane.

So here are a couple of cute videos of her while still living at our house. I hope Shirin can find her a home soon. She's not particularly nice to Earl and Satin so she needs to find her forever home.






1 comment:

Shirin Modaresi said...

She's getting better daily.