Friday, September 14, 2012

A Zen Kitty Moment

I can get very distracted by the kitties when they're being cute. Recently I was sitting at the kitchen table eating breakfast when I saw Chappu and Tippy on the cat tree together.


 Sweet little Tippy seemed to enjoy the rocking Chappu's rhythmic licking caused as the cat tree swayed gently back and forth a tiny bit.


But I wonder if for cats, hearing someone nearby licking causes them to begin grooming as for humans hearing a yawn causes us to yawn. It was a very Zen moment for me, watching both kitties groom with the sound of the fountain gurgling gently in the background.


After a lengthy bath it was time to sleep, Chappu on the tree...


...and Tippy on the kitchen table.

3 comments:

Gabriel Beal said...

They are two of the best you've got.
-Shirin

Anonymous said...

Why did you stop the video, they were still grooming?!

Ingrid said...

If you need more just hit "replay".