Friday, November 23, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

We celebrated Thanksgiving last weekend. Lisa was in town so it was great that she and her sixteen month old daughter, Josie, joined us. Shirin said Lisa could be the stand-in for Anahita, but Tita was sorely missed. When we got ready to sit down Josie and Kai were napping so we asked Cyrus if he would mind sitting in Kai's seat so Lisa could have the adult chair.

He did mind, so Lisa cooperated by sitting in Kai's high chair. 

Shirin really wanted to make a fire pit and her father gave her permission, so here you see us sitting around her creation. Gabriel used his old Boy Scout skills to build the fire.

I turned off my flash to capture what it really looked like.

We had no hot cocoa so I warmed up some SILK nog and we had lemon cookies.

Puzzle Time! Both kids are great at puzzles. Cyrus and I worked on a Samurai puzzle while Kai and I worked on Goldilocks and the Three Bears.

Apparently Kai needed an operation so Gabriel, with Cyrus as his assistant, removed several organs successfully while Kai giggled himself to death!

Love Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great pictures.