Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Obi Is Off His Meds

Obi is doing so well upstairs. It's been about a year (I think) since we moved him over here. He is now off his Prozac. He is still a bit high strung but oh so more mellow than when he was coping with Frosty. He sleeps in bed with us sometimes even if Lupe and Banu are there also, not something he felt comfortable enough to do till recently. He also may be grooming himself again. I've cut out the fur clumps that covered his back like little furry tumors and I haven't seen any new clumps. He seems totally back to his normal self. Keep your fingers crossed.

Yes ma'am, I stole your Qtips.

3 comments:

Gabriel Beal said...

He's such a beautiful cat and so lucky to have you guys to put up with all his nonsense. Thanks!
-Shirin

Ingrid said...

We are lucky to have him. He is very special.

Anonymous said...

I love those cold killer eyes when he gets peeved; they tell you in no uncertain terms that, "You mess with me, and I will eat you," just like his ancestral dad would have. So titillating to feel you are having a piece of the wild jungle in your house. Ecstasy!
Saeed