Monday, January 27, 2014

Pics Of Montessori School

We had a wonderful weekend with the kids. For some reason I only took a couple of pics of our visit to the boys' school, so I'll post those, but Daniel joined us on Sunday and I wish I had snapped a few pics of all of us playing Apples to Apples. We had a lot of fun and I'm ready to do it again!


This classroom is one of the elementary (grades 1 to 3) rooms where Cyrus may go next year. His parents and Baba interviewed the teacher for this room but there are two others; they don't yet know which of the three to which he'll be assigned. Meanwhile Nama wandered around looking at everything and...

... Tita read to the boys. They are always happy to be read to even though Cyrus does quite a good job by himself nowadays. This weekend he read an entire book about whales out loud to us. And he's only 5! Both of the boys are clearly thriving at Athens Montessori School.

No comments: