The random thoughts & events in the life of an animal-loving, peace-loving vegetarian.
I can't promise to write regularly. And I can't promise that it will be interesting when I do.
Wednesday, February 11, 2015
Nap Buddies
I came home from work one day to this cute sight:
Frosty and Saeed taking a nap together, almost spooning. There's nothing better than sleeping with cats; it's one of my favorite things.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
One can infer from your photos that I pretty much sleep all the time, at the beach, throughout the day next to a cat. That definitely is not the case. I am a very busy and productive man and often sleep out of exhaustion. Tell them that it is so, Ingy. Saeed
2 comments:
One can infer from your photos that I pretty much sleep all the time, at the beach, throughout the day next to a cat. That definitely is not the case. I am a very busy and productive man and often sleep out of exhaustion. Tell them that it is so, Ingy. Saeed
Ha ha. It is so.
Post a Comment