Chappu models my new umbrella.
The random thoughts & events in the life of an animal-loving, peace-loving vegetarian. I can't promise to write regularly. And I can't promise that it will be interesting when I do.
Monday, February 16, 2015
Token Of Appreciation
Every year my company gives us a little something to show their gratitude for our hard work and service. The first year it was a nice deck chair, then a sport bag, then an insulated 'back pack' food bag, and this year an umbrella. I always like everything they give us and am thankful; the items are always of good quality. Yet I never forget the underlying benefit they get: advertising. When I go to the soccer game with my deck chair, bag of cold drinks, sport back full of supplies and sit under the umbrella, I am a walking advertisement. I wonder what we'll get next year?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment