Sunday, July 19, 2015

Returning To The Blogosphere With A New Computer

I haven't blogged in months because my computer was on the fritz. My son-in-law took pity on me (and he loves to build computers) and refurbished mine to near new condition. Yay! So my first post back is one about the simple pleasures of life, like spending the day with family.

Shirin worked this morning at the vet office so we had the bubsies till she returned at about one. We did all our favorite things: ate yummy food, read books, played games, and drew monsters. Some of the finished monsters went home with their creators, but some got to stay at Nama and Baba's house.

One of the artists at work.

The Monster Posse

Baba taught the boys about composting.

Hellooooooooo in there! (talking to the worms)

Turning the heavy drum over was hard work.

Kai lent a helping hand.

 Mommy, still in her scrubs, poses with Cyrus...

... the boys' Baba...

... and Kai.

Then a thunderstorm and some rain brought out the dancing:






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I click on the videos they won't play and say "this video is private." ??

- Your Big Sis

Ingrid said...

Shouldn't be. I'll check.

Ingrid said...

No, they are all set on public viewing. I'll see if others are having any problem viewing them.