Thursday, July 26, 2007

The Four Faces of Ingrid

If you go back to one of Shirin and Gabriel’s early posts they had a lot of fun with a site that matched their faces with celebrities that supposed looked like them(http://www.myheritage.com/FP/Company/tryFaceRecognition.php) and most of us participated in the madness. One of the frequent matches for me is Barbara Stanwyck, movie actress from the golden days. Two others that come up a lot are Holly Hunter and Annie Lennox. I don’t think I look like any of them; people always say I look like Meryl Streep but she never came up once!
Barbara Stanwyck
Holly Hunter

Meryl Streep


Annie Lennox

I found out that Annie Lennox wrote (and sang) the song for the end of the last movie in the Lord of the Rings trilogy (Return of the King.) I really like it.
Listen to this You Tube link:

1 comment:

Gabriel Beal said...

It's a beautiful song. I think you look more like Meryl Streep than any of them, as well.
-Shirin