We couldn’t get over how odd it was that the fountain had engraved virtues surrounding its base. Even more noticeable was the necking teenage couple sitting near the fountain, ignoring some of the virtues (self control and patience) and fully enjoying some of the others (love and joy.) I tastefully chose not to take their picture; disappointed?
The random thoughts & events in the life of an animal-loving, peace-loving vegetarian. I can't promise to write regularly. And I can't promise that it will be interesting when I do.
Monday, July 23, 2007
Hot Date
Before our exciting trip to Walmart on Sunday we did two things. First we checked to see if the stray cat near the library, Mr. Frisbee, was around. No Mr. Frisbee, but we left more food and water just in case. Then we had our hot date at Moe’s Southwestern Grill. Saeed had the “Joey Bag of Doughnuts” and I had “The Full Monty.” The weather was perfect so we ate outside near the Manchester Village fountain.
My bubby cooperating for the photographer (for once.)
We couldn’t get over how odd it was that the fountain had engraved virtues surrounding its base. Even more noticeable was the necking teenage couple sitting near the fountain, ignoring some of the virtues (self control and patience) and fully enjoying some of the others (love and joy.) I tastefully chose not to take their picture; disappointed?



We couldn’t get over how odd it was that the fountain had engraved virtues surrounding its base. Even more noticeable was the necking teenage couple sitting near the fountain, ignoring some of the virtues (self control and patience) and fully enjoying some of the others (love and joy.) I tastefully chose not to take their picture; disappointed?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
No way...love is way better!
-Shirin
Post a Comment