Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I Wanna Be A Cat

I want to be a cat...........not just any cat but one of our cats. As Saeed and I plod along in our daily tasks we admire the way they work so hard at finding the right spot to settle down, the right position for sleeping, the right morsel in the bowl of many morsels, the right mousie to chase and so on. It’s a charmed life if you can get it.

Lupe yawns after one of her closet naps.
Back in the corner of our closet is her favorite place to sleep.

Teddie eatin' while the eatin's good.

Chappu worms her way into Obi's bed. He lets her stay... for a while.

Layli is the queen of our bed. We ask permission every night if
she wouldn't mind scooting over so we can get in.

Obi, blissful before Chappu discovers him and crawls in.

Frosty washing up for the night.

Calvin rubbing his face all over that catnip bootie.

"The Feline Lounge" with Chappu on the stand, Tippy on the back
of the couch, and Calvin who's managed to squeeze his plump self down
between the couch and the big black plant pot.

Banu getting fresh water from the sink. None of that stale bowl stuff for her.


1 comment:

Gabriel Beal said...

I agree, those are some spoiled little putty tats.
-Shirin