This is one of those "stretch your arm out and hope your faces are in the center of the picture" pictures. (Martha wasn't there that day.)
Mom's talking about the construction going on outside her window (actually she's just pretending to do an action shot!)
Here's a shot of Mom's apartment. It's very cozy and cute.

Around the back side of those stairs is the library where Mom likes to read the Chicago Tribune after lunch. The fireplace is real and puts out a nice fire (not in August of course.)

This is actually the back side of Mom's apartment building where she takes walks on the sidewalk in almost any weather.

And this is Mom's "back yard" to the left of the sidewalk.

I stayed with Martha, of course, who spoiled me rotten. If she's not careful I'll be back sooner rather than later for some more of her great treatment! Here she is fixing us a nutritious dinner of salad and lasagna.

My first day there Martha went to this farm stand for some fresh corn. At Halloween they must also have a "haunted house" and they also sell plants and trees.

This corn is the best I can remember eating. Dr. Revell thinks Silver Queen corn is the tastiest, but he's obviously never had this. I could have just eaten corn for dinner.
Around the back side of those stairs is the library where Mom likes to read the Chicago Tribune after lunch. The fireplace is real and puts out a nice fire (not in August of course.)
This is actually the back side of Mom's apartment building where she takes walks on the sidewalk in almost any weather.
And this is Mom's "back yard" to the left of the sidewalk.
I stayed with Martha, of course, who spoiled me rotten. If she's not careful I'll be back sooner rather than later for some more of her great treatment! Here she is fixing us a nutritious dinner of salad and lasagna.
My first day there Martha went to this farm stand for some fresh corn. At Halloween they must also have a "haunted house" and they also sell plants and trees.
This corn is the best I can remember eating. Dr. Revell thinks Silver Queen corn is the tastiest, but he's obviously never had this. I could have just eaten corn for dinner.
No comments:
Post a Comment