Sunday, November 18, 2007

Cooking and Eating And Sleeping

This first picture doesn't really fit with the title of this post but everyone has been asking whether Shirin is showing yet.

See for yourself.

This morning as I was putzing around in the kitchen I could hear Shirin and Gabriel laughing about something...

... apparently the website tells her the baby is about the size of an avocado. I believe they were comparing this to the fruit of last week's gestation!

Yesterday was a wonderful day. We cooked, ate Thanksgiving dinner, watched UGA football, and napped...

.... and napped ...

... and napped.

Chappu moved her nap to the kitchen area so she wouldn't miss out on all the activities.

Shirin and I pulled the meal together the way Tita and I did last year (Shirin was in Florida.) At least I've always had at least one daughter home each time.

I love feeding Gabriel. He's not fussy and enjoys almost everything.

I caught Shirin in action. She loves to take pictures of her meals. I'm sure you'll see the result on her blog!

It was so nice that Lisa stopped over and ate with us.

For people who wonder what we vegetarians eat for Thanksgiving we had mashed potatoes, gravy, cranberry sauce, sweet potato casserole, stuffing, green bean casserole, a vegetarian meat substitute cooked in a poulty seasoning-type sauce, pumpkin pie, and pumpkin cream cheese roll.

Lisa took this photograph for us.

For those of you who still have Thanksgiving on Thursday, Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments: