You know what they say about one person's garbage being another person's treasure. Well, Cha Cha eats really expensive prescription dog food that his Aunt Shirin can get as a result of being a vet student. The challenge for Tita is to take it back to California with her.
Step #1 Grab glass scooping device

Scoop the stinking stuff into plastic ziplock bags.

Try not to gag from the smell as you zip each bag shut.

Place strategically into suitcase.

Can't you just hear the guys at the airport opening her bag..."Eewww - what the @#$%&* is that?!" And guess what was in her other suitcase?

An
entire bag of dog food. She tried to pack the other bag that way too but then there was no room for her own belongings so she divided it up into smaller amounts. Oh, what a mother will do for her child. We have the rest of the stinky stuff here waiting for her next trip home.

The moment of truth: the weigh in. Each bag weighed 50.8 lbs. I spoke with her later and she said the airport weighed her in at 50 lbs. each.

I wish I could hear Cha Cha crunching happily away on his stinky treasures. I'd also like to hear the joy in Tita's voice as she reunites with her best friend - she really missed him.
1 comment:
I'm glad little baby Chachee gets his good food at last...that T/D (which I don't think is that stinky) is really good for his teeth!
-Shirin
Post a Comment