Well, after all that activity yesterday it was time to wash up. At home I'm sure Cyrus has his own marble bathtub with monogrammed towels, but at Baba and Bibi's house it's more like camping. Shirin did a great job with what we had available, but I think a baby bathtub is on my next shopping list.
I love the way he responds to the water. It's clear that Cyrus loves water as much as his mommy, Khaleh Tita, and Bibi did when they were little. Great-Aunt Martha tells stories of her baby sister's miraculous transformation: a cranky Ingy went into the water, a happy Ingy came out.
Shirin, still a bit damp from the bath, and her clean little Bubbsie ready to play.

That little yellow mousie that went 'round and 'round on the mirror attracted Frosty and Chappu's attention too.
This video shows how much more aware Cyrus now is of the toys on his saucer walker.
Poor Chappu wanted some attention too!
While Shirin took her shower Cyrus and I had a date with the baby in the mirror.
Remember Saeed and me winning the Fitness Challenge? Saturday night Shirin and Gabiel made good on their offer to take the winning team out to dinner. We had planned to go somewhere healthy but it was closed for Labor Day weekend. Since it was late we decided not to stray too far from home in looking for a substitute and headed to the not-so-healthy CiCi's Pizza. Yay - just what fitness-minded people should do. Lose three pounds and then gain four back at the pizza parlor. But it was yummy :-)

Once again Cyrus went into a zen-like trance so that we could eat uninterrupted. I wonder how much longer he'll be so good at restaurants.










No comments:
Post a Comment